Serve with 1 cup sliced vegetables.
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2 breasts
4 naan breads
1 tbsp olive oil
1⁄2 English cucumber
1⁄2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
12 pitted kalamata or black olives
1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes
1⁄4 small red onion
Toppings (optional): fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place chicken in Multipurpose Steamer; sprinkle with 1⁄2 tbsp seasoning. Cover; cook on high 7 min. Let rest 2 min then uncover. Using two forks, shred chicken.
- While chicken is cooking, place naan on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner. Brush naan with olive oil; sprinkle with remaining 1⁄2 tbsp seasoning. Bake for 10 min, or until tops are golden-brown.
- To make sauce, coarsely grate cucumber. Wrap in a kitchen towel; squeeze out excess liquid. Place cucumber in a bowl; stir in yogurt and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop olives. Slice tomatoes in half. Thinly slice red onion.
- Spread sauce on pitas, top with chicken and veggies. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, if desired.