1 pkg Pad Thai Seasoning
3⁄4 cup hot water
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oil
1⁄2 lb (225 g) bite-sized pieces of boneless, skinless chicken breast, or shrimp, your choice
2 cups red bell pepper, sliced
4 cups cooked rice noodles
1 lime, juiced
2 cups bean sprouts
2 tbsp roasted peanuts, chopped, optional
- Stir seasoning with hot water and soy sauce, set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry chicken with bell peppers for 3–4 min.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat eggs. Add eggs to wok and stir-fry 2 more min.
- Add noodles and prepared sauce, tossing to heat through.
- Serve in individual bowl, top with lime juice and bean sprouts.
- Garnish with peanuts, if desired.