Serve with 1 cup chopped veggies.
3⁄4 cups water
1 1⁄2 tbsp tomato paste
1⁄2 lime, juiced
1⁄2 tsp coconut oil
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) unsalted black beans
1 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) lean ground turkey
1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
6 medium (6”) flour tortillas
1 large tomato
Toppings (optional): sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In Rectangular Steamer, mix 1⁄2 pkg seasoning, water, and tomato paste. Microwave uncovered on high 2 min or until thickened. Whisk in coconut oil and lime juice. Reserve 1⁄3 cup of sauce in Prep Bowl.
- Drain and rinse beans. Place in Rectangular Steamer with remaining sauce. Cover; microwave on high for 2 min. Using Ground Meat Separator or a fork, coarsely mash.
- While beans are cooking, heat oil in Sauté Pan over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and remaining seasoning. Sauté 5—7 min or until turkey is cooked through. Use Ground Meat Separator to break up chunks.
- Place Cooling Racks inside Sheet Pan. Place 3 tortillas on racks; spread bean mixture over each, then top with cooked turkey. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with remaining 3 tortillas; drizzle with enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 8—10 min or until the cheese starts to bubble.
- While the pizzas are cooking, peel and dice avocados, and dice tomato. When pizzas are cooked, cut into slices and top with diced vegetables.
If you can’t find smaller tortillas, making this recipe with 4 large tortillas will work as well.
Leftover portions of pizza make a great next day lunch!