Serve with 1 cup grilled potatoes, 2 cups mixed greens, and 1 tbsp Epicure Dressing, your choice.
3 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp honey
4 - 4 oz (113 g) skinless fish fillets such as cod, snapper, or salmon, about 1” thick
2 tsp oil
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, and seasoning. It will be a thick sauce.
- Rub fish with oil, season with salt and pepper. Spread top with about 1⁄3 of the sauce. Place on grill, non-sauced side down. Barbecue, with lid closed, 2–3 min.
- Gently flip and spread the other side with another 1⁄3 of the sauce. Barbecue 2–3 min.
- Flip once more and spread remaining sauce on top. Grill an additional 1–2 min, until desired doneness.
Don’t let grilling fish intimidate you! Fish is delicate, start with a clean grill to prevent sticking and make sure to choose fish fillets that are at least 1” thick. Firm fleshed fish like salmon, trout, cod, or snapper are excellent choices.