Serve with 2 cups leafy green salad and 1 tbsp Epicure Salad Dressing, your choice.
1 pkg Home-Style Chicken Stew Seasoning
2 1⁄2 cups water, divided
1 celery stalk
1 large potato, preferably Yukon gold
1⁄2 lb (225 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp oil
1⁄2 lb (225 g) peeled uncooked shrimp
2 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes, optional
1 cup frozen peas
Toppings (optional): fresh pea sprouts or sliced green onion
- In a bowl, combine seasoning with 2 cups water. Set aside.
- Slice carrots into thin rounds. Dice celery. Cut unpeeled potato into small cubes.
- Place veggies in Multipurpose Steamer and pour in 1⁄2 cup water. Cover; microwave on high until veggies are tender, about 8 min.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into small cubes. Heat oil in Wok set over medium-high heat. Add chicken and shrimp; stir-fry until golden and cooked through, 4–5 min.
- Stir in reserved seasoning mixture, cooked veggies, and sundried tomatoes, if using. Bring to a boil, then stir in frozen peas. Cook until warmed through, 1 min.
- Spoon into bowls and shake on topper. Garnish with toppings, if using.
If using frozen shrimp, defrost before cooking.
Swap shrimp for cooked, chopped lobster. Use fresh, frozen, or canned.