Serve with 2 cups leafy greens and 1 tbsp prepared Epicure Salad Dressing, your choice.
1 lb (450 g) baby potatoes
2 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) skinless white fish fillets, such as cod, about 1" thick
4 bell peppers, preferably multicoloured
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Halve or quarter any large baby potatoes; they should all be about the same size. Place in Multipurpose or Round Steamer. Cover and microwave on high 6–7 min or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together oil and seasoning. Pat fish dry. Using Basting Brush, brush mixture on both sides of fish. Set aside leftover mixture in bowl.
- Slice peppers into strips and place in bowl with leftover seasoning mixture. Add cooked potatoes. Toss to coat.
- Arrange fish, potatoes, and peppers in a single layer on Sheet Pan Liner as best you can.
- Bake 10–12 min or until fish flakes easily and peppers are tender.