2 tbsp water
1⁄3 cup julienned sundried tomatoes, packed in oil
2 Roma tomatoes
2 tbsp pine nuts, optional
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Toppings (optional): shaved, fresh Parmesan cheese; torn, fresh basil leaves; Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- In Prep Bowl, whisk sauce mix with water. Let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, slice baguette into quarters, then cut each piece lengthwise so you have 8 pieces in total. Place on pan, cut sides up.
- Strain excess oil off sundried tomatoes. Thinly slice Roma tomatoes. Chop pine nuts, if using. Add chopped nuts, oil, and Parmesan to pesto mixture; whisk vigorously. Spread mixture on each baguette slice. Top with slices of Roma tomato and sprinkle with sundried tomatoes.
- Bake 7—9 min, or until baguette is crispy. Add toppings, if desired.