2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” cubes or strips
4 cups assorted vegetables (mushrooms, onion, bell peppers, zucchini), cut into large pieces
- Add oil, white balsamic vinegar and half of Montreal Chicken Rub to a sealable, food-safe plastic bag or large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate in refrigerator. Meanwhile, soak bamboo skewers in water.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- Alternately thread 2–3 vegetable pieces and 1 chicken piece on Bamboo Skewers. Lightly sprinkle with remaining Montreal Chicken Rub.
- Grill kebabs, turning frequently, for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
For moist, juicy, full-flavoured chicken, let marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.