1 cup uncooked orzo or rice
1 cup diced cooked chicken
- Pour broth in Multipurpose Pot. Cover; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, add orzo and cook, partially covered, until tender, about 10 min. If using rice, about 20 min. Once cooked, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add eggs and dressing mix. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from lemons. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly whisk in 2 cups of hot broth into egg and lemon mixture. This tempers the eggs and prevents curdling.
- Whisk the tempered egg mixture into remaining broth.
- Add chicken and simmer until heated through, about 2 min. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.