Dijon Tarragon Chicken
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup of steamed vegetables and 1 cup of rice or pasta.
1 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) chicken breast fillets
1 tbsp + 1 tspDijon Tarragon Dressing Mix, divided
3⁄4 cup low-sodium broth, your choice
1⁄3 cup whipping cream
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- In a large fry pan or skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with 1 tbsp dressing mix.
- Cook chicken until golden on both sides and cooked through, about 2–3 min per side. The chicken will release easily from the pan when it’s ready to flip. Transfer chicken to a plate; cover to keep warm.
- In same pan (don’t wash), stir in broth, scraping up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Reduce heat to medium; cook 1 min. Liquid will have reduced.
- Stir in cream, mustard, and remaining 1 tsp dressing mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- Using tongs, add chicken to pan. Toss to coat with sauce.
Per serving: Calories 230, Fat 13 g (Saturated 5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 170 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g (Fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 25 g.
Use Nourish or Vegetable Broth.