oil, for greasing
2 cans (4 oz/120 g each) crab meat
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 pkg Classic Crab Cake Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Generously oil Muffin Maker. Set aside.
- Drain crab meat well. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, mayonnaise, and seasoning. Fold in crab meat. Don’t overmix; leave some chunks.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 wells in Muffin Maker. Press to lightly pack.
- Bake 15 min, or until cooked through and tops are golden-brown.
- Let cool slightly before unmolding.