Spinach is packed with vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, folate and potassium – all vital for good health.
Serve with roasted peppers, butternut squash or sauté mushrooms and onions on brown rice.
Creamy Spinach Sauce:
1⁄2 cup Epicure's bouillon, your choice
1⁄2 — 5 oz package frozen spinach, thawed, chopped and drained
1 1⁄2 tbsp Spinach Dip Mix
1⁄4 cup low-fat cream cheese
1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
For the chicken:
4 chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded to a 1/4“ thickness
1 cup Creamy Spinach Sauce
For the Sauce:
- Bring Bouillon to a boil in Multipurpose Pot - 8 cup.
- Stir in spinach and Spinach Dip Mix. Bring to a simmer.
- Add cream cheese and milk, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add Parmesan and stir until melted.
- Season with Black Pepper.
For the Chicken:
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook chicken for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Cover chicken with Creamy Spinach Sauce. Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve.