2 medium zucchinis
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tbsp oil
1 pkg Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Hot Dip Mix
1 can (796 ml/27 oz) low sodium crushed tomatoes
1 1⁄2 cups water
1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Topping (optional): Chili Flakes & Garlic Topper
- Dice zucchinis and set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Heat oil in Sauté Pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan and lightly brown, 2—3 min.
- Add diced zucchini to pan and cook until slightly softened, about 2—3 min.
- Add broth, dip mix, crushed tomatoes, and water. Cover and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- When soup is boiling, stir constantly while adding cheese a little bit at a time, until cheese is melted. Add topper, if desired.