Garlicky, cheesy, creamy white pizza is the answer when you crave Caesar salad and have leftover chicken. Caesar dressing works as a creamy sauce base and zesty crust dipper, too – you’re going to want to make extra!
2 tbsp light mayonnaise or plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1⁄4 cup milk, your choice
1 prepared pizza crust (11"), preferably whole-wheat
1 large tomato
1 1⁄2 cups cooked, cubed chicken (see Tip)
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Toppings (optional): chopped romaine, Better Than Bacon Topper
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a bowl, whisk together dressing mix, mayo, lemon juice, oil, and milk.
- Place pizza crust on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner. Thinly slice tomato.
- Spread crust with 1⁄2 cup dressing. Top with tomato, then chicken and cheese.
- Bake for 15 min or until crust is golden and cheese melts.
- Add toppings, if desired, and drizzle with remaining 1⁄4 cup dressing.
Cook once, eat twice. For a speedy roast chicken, microwave Rotisserie Chicken in the Round Steamer. Ready in 25 minutes! Use up leftovers for pizza, salads, and sandwiches.