We love the full flavour of these burgers made with our Burger Seasoning and a hit of our Sweet & Spicy Mustard, too.
3 1⁄2 lbs (1 1⁄2 kg) lean ground beef
1 cup Sweet & Spicy Mustard
1 cup ketchup
- Crumble beef into a large bowl.
- Add Burger Seasoning, Sweet & Spicy Mustard, and ketchup.
- Using your hands, gently mix to combine evenly.
- Divide mixture into 12–14 portions and form each into a ball. Flatten to form patties.
- Individually wrap burgers, or portion into family-sized packs. Be sure to separate each burger with a piece of parchment or waxed paper. Snugly wrap with plastic, then place in freezer bags. Freeze up to 2 months.