2 tbsp water
1 cup pumpkin purée
1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
1 pkg Pumpkin Spice Loaf & Muffin Mix
- Generously oil Rectangular Steamer using a basting brush.
- In large bowl, mash banana. Whisk in water to thin out.
- Whisk in pumpkin purée and oil until evenly mixed. Stir in mix.
- Scrape batter into steamer; smooth top of batter. Microwave on high for 8 min, uncovered. Rest in steamer for 6 min; invert onto wire rack to cool. Or, bake in preheated 350° F oven, 50–55 min. Cool in steamer 15 min; unmold.
- When completely cool, spread on icing, if desired. Slice and serve.