1 can (14 oz/398 ml) whole artichoke hearts
1⁄2 pkg (8 oz/250 g) light cream cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
Topping (optional): Better Than Bacon Topper
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Drain and rinse artichokes. Cut in half lengthwise through the stem and place face down on a paper towel to dry.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and dip mix, then crumble in cream cheese.
- Heat oil in Sauté Pan over medium heat. Once oil is hot, carefully add artichoke heart halves face down in pan and cook for 2—3 min. Pour egg mixture over artichokes and cook for 4—5 min without touching until the bottom starts to set and the sides pull away from the pan.
- Transfer the pan into preheated oven and cook for 8 min, or until eggs are firm.
- Remove from oven and carefully turn frittata over onto a cutting board or plate. Add topper, if desired.