1 large bell pepper
1 large zucchini
1 lb (450 g) peeled, large shrimp
1 pkg Pad Thai Seasoning
2 tbsp oil + more for brushing
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
Topping (optional): lime juice
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- Cut pepper into 1" pieces. Slice zucchini into 1⁄2" rounds.
- In a large bowl, add pepper, zucchini, shrimp, seasoning, oil, maple syrup, and soy sauce. Mix to combine. If you have time, let sit 10 min to marinate.
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner. Thread shrimp and veggies onto skewers. Place on pan and head to the grill.
- Grill skewers with lid closed, 3 min per side, or until shrimp is cooked through and lightly charred. Remove Sheet Pan Liner from pan. Place skewers on pan and drizzle with lime juice, if desired.