2 cobs of corn, shucked
1 lb (450 g) baby potatoes
3 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) raw, peeled prawns or shrimp
Topping (optional): lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Cut each cob of corn crosswise into 1⁄2" pieces; place in Multipurpose or Round Steamer.
- Halve or quarter any large baby potatoes; they should all be about the same size. Add to Steamer. Cover and microwave on high 6–7 min or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, slice lemon in half. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze juice into a small bowl. Whisk in oil and seasoning.
- Arrange corn, potatoes, and shrimp in a single layer on pan. Pour seasoning mixture over top. Using a spatula, gently toss to combine.
- Roast 10 min or until prawns are cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.