Before starting, make sure you have your oven pre-heated and the water already boiling on the stove so you can easily prepare this recipe in a pinch.
Serve with 1 cup chopped veggies and 2 tbsp Epicure Dip.
1⁄2 lb (225 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets, about 8
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1⁄2 bunch kale
2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
1⁄3 cup milk, your choice
2 tbsp butter, optional
Toppings (optional): sliced pickles, hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place one Cooling Rack on 1⁄4 Sheet Pan lined with 1⁄4 Sheet Pan Liner.
- In a bowl, combine chicken fillets and mayo. Place coating mix in a shallow dish. Using tongs or your hands, coat chicken fillets, one at a time; place coated fillets on rack, leaving some space between each piece. Bake 18—20 min or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, trim kale leaves from stems and chop into smaller pieces; you should have about 2 cups. In Multipurpose Pot with boiling water, add kale and pasta. Cook until pasta is tender, about 6—8 min. Drain.
- Stir in seasoning, milk, and butter, if using, until evenly coated.
- Spoon into bowls and top with crispy chicken and additional toppings, if desired.
For a hot, southern twist, toss chicken that has been combined with mayo with 1 tsp Buffalo or Louisiana Wing Seasoning before coating with mix; stir an additional 2 tsp of wing seasoning into prepared mac & cheese.
For a spicy glaze, whisk 2 tbsp oil with 1 tbsp wing seasoning in a Prep Bowl. Microwave on high for 30 sec. Brush over hot chicken as soon as it comes out of the oven.