Serve with 1 cup rice.
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 lb (450 g) boneless pork chops, about 4, each ½" thick
4 cups broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- In a large bowl, whisk together seasoning, oil, soy sauce, and sugar. Add pork and stir to coat. Place pork on Sheet Pan Liner.
- In same bowl (don’t wash) toss broccoli with remaining seasoning mixture. Place on Sheet Pan Liner with pork.
- Roast 16–18 min or until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
- If you have time, for more tender pork chops, let rest 5 min before serving.